Mrs. Revathi Srinivasan
A passionate educationist with over 30 years of experience. She is currently the Principal & Director Education at Singhania Group of Schools. She also heads the Raymond Rehabilitation Centre. Under her leadership, the Singhania Group of Schools have bagged numerous awards, and has received wide recognition in India and abroad for its emphasis on Inclusive Education, Faculty Competence, Innovations in Pedagogy and Assessments, Parenting, Sports and Culture.
She has been bestowed with the following prestigious recognitions:
- The Iconic Leadership Awards 2020 presented by ISME, Mumbai
- Times Icon Award, 2019.
- Brainfeed’s Acharya Devo Bhava Award for the year 2017
- Selected by Council for assessments and accreditation of schools as an Inspector for schools
seeking affiliation across the country on behalf of the Council for the Indian School
Certificate Examinations (CISCE).
- Invited as speaker by the West Lothian Education Council, Scotland, for Innovative Methods
in Pre-primary Education.
- Invited as Speaker to address Schools in South France by the Mayor.
- Appointed District Commissioner, Thane, for Bharat Scouts and Guides by the State
Government for the next three years.
- Invited speaker for panel discussion, Kala Akshar, on CNBC TV 18, on improving Study
- Invited panelist for discussion, on improving quality in education on Bloomberg TV
- Invited as speaker at the National Conference on Social Sensitivity, Mumbai.
- Invited as Speaker to address Principals in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane district on
‘Better Classroom management and changing Pedagogy’.
- Best Principal Award in the International category for the six consecutive years.
- Published articles by invitation, for Hindustan Times on ‘Changing paradigms in Education’
- Institutionalized Teaching Learning Process called SPICE in IIM Ahmedabad.
- Nominated as Regional Director for International Cricket by City Montessori School,
- Pioneered the starting a new school under the aegis of Singhania School, Thane in Valsad
district at Pardi from design to execution.
- The school has received ‘Ideal School Award’ from Mahatma Gandhi Rashtra Bhasha Hindi
Prachar Sanstha, Pune for its excellent performance in Hindi Language.
- Received certificate from British Council for leading the integration of International
dimension in her School.
- Was invited to address teachers and provide teacher training programmes. She also conducted
a training program for Principals in India and Abroad.
- She has been nominated for the prestigious “National Award for teachers 2014-15” by
- Conceived, adapted and released the musical CD ‘Swaramrit’ – A Collection of Inhouse
Singhania Education Services Limited (SESL) extends this continuing journey in excellence in education. And as a logical transition Singhania Education Services Limited now transcends to adopt the latest digital platforms using State-of-the-Art technology in a pursuit to bring forth a valuable engagement.